Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: DLR to replace Howard Stern

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stu and masterly diplomacy do not go..Fuckin trust me.


    If I had my time again, I would do it all again.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I jest sir. Stu was a lot of things, a fanstastic live performer, world class even, a creator of monster riffs, and an alround good egg.
    However, pissed on two pints, memory like a goldfish and all the diplomatic skill of Oliver Reed

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally agree with everything you say except the Oliver Reed comparison, I would have gone with Miss Piggy on that.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No mate, that was Laurel, not Hardy. Miow!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •